Minggu, 23 November 2008

i always love chrismast season...

since i was a little girl, i always like chrismast very2 much
even when i was not christian yet...
this season is always full of joy, exitement, love & sharing

when i was a child, my mom always gave us surprise present as it was from santa claus
when i was bigger, i with mama prepared surprise present for my little sist
i was always tried to convince my little sister that Santa is exist
I dont know exacly until how old she believed this story.

as i said before, i always like chrismast, in our family, we have tradition changing present every year, just among us..
i (as a shopaholic :D ) always love shopping for xmas; presents, xmas tree decoration, or foods.

this year, our christmas will be without Ike, my youngest sister (she is going to study in Holland next month), though it wont be the same but i ll try to keep us together (with my bf too of course), i am gonna buy decoration, chocolates, candies etc...
oh, it will be fun:p

1 komentar:

Gylda mengatakan...

iya lu, asik ya, gw nih mau ngapain disini, bwakkaka!