Jumat, 20 Maret 2009

after the honeymoon



I finished reading this book last night...

G jd berpikir :
Menikah itu suatu keputusan berat
terlepas dari kita bisa bersama-sama orang yg kita cintai
tp kita tetap 2 pribadi yg beda
punya pikiran, keinginan, & kepribadian masing2
it's gonna be tough to dealing with each other

G sendiri ga suka diatur
G suka memutuskan apapun sendiri
after i got married i should compromize with him every single day
i should tell him anything
oh my...

It's a little bit scary for me
can both of us understand each other?
can we still love each other after we get to know each other more & more?

I thank God that I dont have to get marry in young age
I have no idea how 18 year old girl wanna get marry with her bf
Marriage is not only about sex rite?

Oh God, help me through this...

2 komentar:

Gylda mengatakan...

hahah, serem juga sih ya :p
cuma bisa laah, Tuhan ga akan kasih keputusam yang salah kok buat lu ce, hehhe

Keianna Janson mengatakan...

keseraman lain adalah punya anak..hehe
i dont think that i am ready yet,hehe